Today, it is noticed that online education is the only source of education, and every learner is happy with it. There are a few misconceptions about the online education system in India, which when carefully analyzed are nothing but false beliefs. People understand very well how a classroom and education work today, and it will be difficult to imagine them in any other way.
Here are some common myths about online education:
- Online classes are not at all effective
- Online classes are not respected by anyone
- You need to educate yourself on the subject as the teacher will not be able to explain you fully on an online platform
- Your proper connection with all cannot be built
- All online classes are lecture-based and no fun at all
- Students participate less in online education and do not pay attention at all
- Online education cannot provide moral, cultural, or social development at all
- It is very difficult to learn with the help of an online platform
- Online Education is very much expensive to handle and everyone cannot afford it
- Life skills cannot be learned in online education
These are the myths that you need to leave behind and consider online education as real education. These myths are proved to be false. There are many people that have completed online education and are successful now. Time has changed and you also learn to change with time. If you have an interest, you can successfully participate in online education.
Leave a Comment !!
Asting is a non-profit organization to support people worldwide and keep an eye in the future Support.