What We Do...
All About Us
"Education is not preparation for life, Education is life in itself"- John Dewey
Edukul is on a quest to empower underprivileged Children with a tool of change to change their lives. We have a dedicated team of volunteers working towards an aim to provide basic education to 1 million underprivileged and poor children by 2030. Let us join hands to give these children and their families a bright future together.
Our fingerprints on the lives
we touch never fade
Edukul is a non-profit organisation that is dedicated to providing education to children from underprivileged sections of society. We are on a mission to provide underprivileged children with education, books, clothed, shoes, stationery and much more to enabling them to learn.
- Facilitate a source for education to underprivileged children.
- Improving the access of children to study materials.
- Offering learning essentials like clothes, books and bags to poor children.
- To ensure that hunger and lack of nutrition don’t deprive them of education.
- To provide all the neccessary supplies for a smooth learning exprerience.
- To provide a fun and positive learning environment with complete social inclusion.
- To inculcate values within them from a young age.
Our vision is to provide education as a vehicle to empower children to fight injustice, become self-sufficient and create a lasting change. We believe increasing access to education benfits society concerning health and longevity.
Edukul helped me learn as well as research on various aspects of education that even I was not aware of. Team has been very supportive and motivating .
Edukul is an excellent platform for both learning and developing . Have learnt a lot of new things and gained an experience which will be helping me throughout my journey . It has also given me opportunities to be a good human being and do good for others .
I enjoyed volunteering at Edukul, as all the staff were welcoming and provided a friendly, warm atmosphere. When volunteering for underserved communities, I felt a sense of pride when helping the children by teaching and serving them with things they didn’t have access to.
Help People in Need
Become a Volunteer Now
Edukul is a nonprofit organization aimed at improving the lives of children in underprivileged area.